2020-2021 InterDistrict Permits now available!

Permits are required every year for students living outside the district boundaries. Please submit completed forms as soon as possible; only new requests submitted between December 1 and February 1 are assured of approval by the District of Residence (subject to reasonable enrollment activities). Please call the District Office if you have any questions at (707) 822-0351, extension 4. If you are not sure if you reside within the district, you can use the Humboldt County Office of Education's District Locator at https://hcoe.org/district-locator/